The Ferrari Apprentice Programme is a unique opportunity which can develop a career with the Ferrari brand. If you think this programme is for you, apply now!
To apply, simply follow this application process which begins by selecting your preferred dealership. There are 15 to choose from; please apply to either Chartwells or Bodytechnics for the Body, Paint & MET Technician programme. Following this, you will be taken to a verification process. You are required to achieve 60% in this to progress with your application.
If you are successful in the verification process, you will be required to send your most updated CV to the specified dealership. You should also verify here which role of the Apprentice Programme you are most interested in.
In conclusion to this process, you shall be contacted regarding if there is an open vacancy and invited to an interview if they believe you are a suitable candidate.
To proceed you will need:
- Grade 4 (or equivalent) and above in English, Maths and Science
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs
- A full or provisional driver's license
- An interest in the automotive industry
- A strong work ethic with the desire to develop personal growth
- Motivation and enthusiasm to learn new skills and knowledge